Formal Valuations for Probate / Insurance / Matrimonial etc
Rogers Jones & Co can provide you or legal advisors with accurate professional written valuations for single items, specialist collections, and whole and partial house contents.
Our formal valuation services (where chargeable) have a clear and competitive fee structure, based on an hourly rate of £140 per hour plus VAT (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm) and £180 per hour plus VAT (for weekends or evening appointments if necessary and if we are available).
Up-to-date valuations offer peace of mind and confidence to families and individuals, forming an important part of your financial planning.
Valuations are prepared for a variety of purposes including:
- Insurance - an invaluable record in the event of theft, loss or damage
- Family and Matrimonial Division
- For fair distribution and impartial advice
- Probate/Inheritance Tax - for executors and trustees
- Tax Planning
- Accurate retrospective valuations
- Willing Buyer/Willing Seller - delete
- Mutually beneficial current market values - delete
Informal Valuations for Possible Auction Inclusion
We can often provide an informal pre-auction valuation by email which in nearly all cases is free of charge and always without obligation. We can also visit properties to value items, we can arrange valuation days at any one of our three premises. We also operate Valuation Roadshows in local venues. Please enquire.